Wednesday, October 5, 2011

How #THAIINVASION All Started for Me

Recently, well 5 months ago, I came across this Thai movie called, "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" among discussions in popular social networking sites. One of my contacts posted this picture, which arose my curiosity:

The caption read: "Nam are you okay?"

and one of my friends commented: "How can she be OKAY?! How come P'Shone can't see?"



Since I was a bit bored, and feeling a little forlorn (I haven't watched a love story movie in ages!), I took a closer look and found the guy a little bit cute, and so I googled the title of the movie and found this trailer:



Within SECONDS after watching that trailer, after 9 seconds to be exact, my heart was pounding. THE GUY WAS CUTE. NO he's not cute, HE's HEAVENLY CUTE THAI BOY!!

The "Mamwang Mai" scene totally got me! This will be a cute and charming love story for sure!

And so I googled the torrent again, and the very quick download began. It only took less than 30 minutes for the download to complete because there are so many seeders/ in other words, so many people downloading it.

It was mid-afternoon, I just had lunch, I had no more classes (just graduated), and I just found a hot guy in a cute movie, and it just finished downloading!

Little did I know that THIS face will haunt me forever <3 <3 <3






To Be Continued...


P.S. Please comment below and tell us your own story when you first heard of Crazy Little Thing Called Love!

1 comment:

  1. It haunted me too... When I first watched it last month. :) And now, I'm crazy over Mario and dying to meet him this coming October 28. :)

    ReplyDelete