Wednesday, October 5, 2011

R.I.P. Steve Jobs 1955-2011







"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. "- RIP STEVE JOBS!

Steve Jobs CEO of Apple Inc., dies at the age of 56 of pancreatic cancer.






"Death is the single best invention of life. It's life's change agent, clears out the old to make way for the new," - Steve Jobs

"Your work is going to fill a huge part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work and the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet - keep looking. Do not settle." - Steve Jobs

"As with all matters of the heart you'll know when you find it. And like any great relationship it just gets better and better..."

"So keep looking don't settle," - Steve Jobs

"I loved what I did. You've got to find what you love - and that is true for work as well as for your lovers," - Steve Jobs

"Much of what I stumbled into, by following my curiosity and intuition turned out to be priceless later on," - Steve Jobs

"The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life." - Steve Jobs on giving up Apple in the mid-80s to start NEXT and PIXAR." -Steve Jobs

"The world has lost a visionary" -President Obama on the passing of Steve Jobs.




No comments:

Post a Comment