Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What happened when Mario's Philippine Publicist Watched #CLTCL Crazy Little Thing Called Love



Translation:

Good News: I've already watched Crazy Little Thing Called Love. I didn't know Mario a.k.a P'Shone was a footballer in that movie!

I never watched Tagalog films [love stories] except Sharon Cuneta films when I was a teenager, but I loved CLTCL!

I think P'Shone's the most handsome footballer I've ever seen on TV - and mind you that's coming from me.

When it comes to football, we should be with Team Thailand, Team Kapamilya (Mario's TV network) with P'Shone; more handsome and a box office hit!

Since watching CLTCL - I realized it's worth it to buy Penshoppe and see P'Shone in person! He's so handsome!! It's such a waste if you don't see him!



No comments:

Post a Comment